Thursday, March 1, 2012

New beginnings

It is certainly an ideal time for new beginnings in all aspects of our lifes... Imbolc, the festival of the first signs of new life has hardly passed and the weather turned from freezingly cold to cheering sunshine and warmth.
Spring! First snowdrops... A new moon. The waxing sickle is opening upwards like a pot, waiting to be filled with earth and flower seeds, like a cradle to rock a new-born baby in.
I've just passed through holy time and space and emerged on the other side with a new perspective and full of love for the new part of my path that lies before me.



What would feel more natural than to start anew on the internet, too?
I am so happy and proud to invite you all to my new bloggy home. Shiny Bubbles is waiting for you and I hope you will love it just as much as me!
Let's meet over there!

Much excited love!

6 Comments:

Moois van mie said...

i'm sorry, but I can't follow you there because it is nog blogger. Good luck!

yaga said...

Hi me, oh, it's sad you only read blogger blogs... if you're on facebook you can follow my page(http://www.facebook.com/shinybubbles.illustrations), or you can sign up for the rss feed! :o)

Leovi said...

I like the bubbles, thank you very much for your invitation.

Ellie Great said...

Your new blog doesn't work but I still like this one. :)

Maxabella said...

Good bye shiny one bubble and hello shiny lots of bubbles! x

yaga said...

thanks everyone for making the move! Elli, why doesn't it work? Do you have a wrong link? It's at http://www.shinybubbles.org
I hope it's going to be ok for you!
See you all 'on the other side'! ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...