Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Home sweet home

I felt like I had witnessed the arriving of spring in Switzerland in the two weeks that I spent there. When I arrived it was the deepest of winter, lakes frozen over, powdery, snowy paradise... and when I left: Snowdrops everywhere, sunshine, all the buds ready for some inaudible signal to start exploding with flowers and the meadows soggy and muddy from the melting snow.
I had assumed that similar things had happened in the South, but of course this is the South and everything is a little bit better here...
Here it's short sleeves and breakfast in the sun, sunglasses and the feeling like I should have left my tights at home. ^^




Oh, and tourists! ;o)

Hope you are having the wonderfullest of weeks. I can't wait to get more creative again after all this social time I've had now. I've got big plans... and I'm going to tell you all about them, of course. At least you guys listen to me. That's why I love you. ^^
Kisses

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...