Thursday, January 26, 2012

Light on the horizon

Yip Yip, you won't believe that, but I'm writing this with the real blogger editor! Trev kindly lent me his laptop for a wee while, mainly because I needed to access my cv, but I'm sneaking in some blogging. ^^
It's such a great feeling to see my signature pic again there at the bottom!
So whilst the bliss lasts, I'll just upload some pics from the past weeks and make up for all the words I've blabbered out during that time. ;o)

Leaving the snowy Swiss mountains


The little ones are all set for traveling

What a difference! 18°C in Montpellier

Sunshine everyday

Sushi abundance


Lovely couchsurfers welcoming us

French breakfast on the terasse

Weird, totally random pic ^^

Art

Sneakpeaks

We're happy! ^^

There, I hope that was a little bit of catching up...
I think, there will be quite a lot of exciting things coming up in February/March... Stay tuned, you will like it! I'll keep you up to date!

 Much love

2 Comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

mountians looks soo pretty!

yaga said...

Oh Lisa, it's so good to hear from you again! How are you doing? Yes we sure were sad to leave the mountains, but sunshine is pretty too! ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...