Monday, January 30, 2012

The dreaming sanctuary

We've been having a cleaning day. We've been chasing dust bunnies and shaking out rugs, scrubbing pots and pans and running after bubbles.
I've been spending my nights on the bedsofa in the livingroom because it is more comfy than ours and I've found I wake up less and have more quiet nights that way. I've also been very productive during the days and the bedsofa has been turned into my working-dreaming-planning-lounging sanctuary.


All sparkly clean! What a feeling to settle down in this space in the middle of the cleaned, aired flat, incense burning, lighting some candles... I really like that it is cosy and soft and warm (as opposed to working on the floor), but I can still spread my stuff all around me, and I'm next to my painting nook and the window.
So tonight I got out my diary and notebooks and scraps of note paper and all my planning and list files on the laptop, and I had myself a big dreaming and goal setting session.


This is what it looks like when I work! ;o) Colors and pens everywhere, teacups, and Teddy and Pinkerton are my assistants.
(I've been experimenting with a new picture editing program... ^^)

Do you have a vision or list of things that you want to achieve in 2012?
Here's some of the things I've been working with:
- Tal Gur's design your dream year
- Live your Legend's goal setting and action workbook
- Resources from the Home Life Simplified's 52 weeks to simplify your life challenge

Happy Monday to you all! :o)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...