Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Darling, we need six babies, quick! ^^


Ouf! Today was the last day of my big sewing adventure! I've used up almost all the fabric I had. There are a few yards left but I really couldn't think of anything to make anymore... nor was I motivated. Maybe I'll think of something quick and easy to do with it before I have to give the machine back to my mum.

It was dark when I finished, so I only snapped pictures of the baby shoes that I made to use up some leftovers. Anyone needs baby shoes? I don't really have a use for them... oO But the pattern is so easy and quick and cute that it became one of my staples. I'll try and get someone to take pictures of me in my new trousers and skirts in the light tomorrow.



In other good news, I am back to exercising. It still affects my back a bit but I don't really care since the doctor said there's no risk of damaging anything, so I'll just carry on. I've put together some yoga poses and a workout focusing on posture muscles.

Posture will be one of my big projects in the next half year... the doc said I really didn't have much muscles in my back and that she was surprised because I said that I work out...
Well, I hadn't been exercising for very long before I hurt myself and I have always been the slouchy kind of person, especially because I don't like working at desks... I always lie on my bed or crouch on the floor or hang on the sofa... no wonder I don't have any supporting muscles. Sitting straight for more than five minutes actually really hurts me and tires my back. It's quite frightening to think that I've cheated myself through life without developing this important part of my body...

So let's make it better!
Anything you're going to work on over winter?

2 Comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

THose are sooo cute.. i want a pair that would be a nice gift for my cousin who is having a baby boy in jan!!

yaga said...

Hey Lisa, I saved a pair for you, they're ready to be packed and sent! Just send me an email or message with your address! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...