Thursday, June 23, 2011

Self portrait Thursday - W25/11

I do think that my life is quite colorful in general. But this week is hard to beat when it comes to color.
The fields here are full of flowers. I like to pick some for on the table or beside the bed. Lavender is blooming in our neighbour's garden. I got to paint a very colorful Monday Friend this week. Oh and on Sunday we took out the pois and juggling balls. Colorful circus... We're thinking about painting our garden fence in the colors of the rainbow. How great would that be?

All things color

And because I feel so picnik-y today, having designed a crapload of blog buttons lately, I added a very tacky daisy frame. I love this feature, but it's normally much too kitchy so you can't use it seriously. But hey, it's my self portrait, so I can add a little kitchyness, can't I? ;o)

1 Comments:

Cindy said...

Haha you can be as kitchy as you want, Yaga!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...