Friday, April 22, 2011

30 pictures

I saw this post yesterday over at A Lost Feather and thought it would be a fun opportunity to dig into my pictures. I admit, it was also a little challenge.
I'd love to see your version of this. Will you drop me a line if you have one, so I can go and look?

1. Someone I spend a lot of time with:

  
2. A picture of myself:

3. A picture of someone in my family (my baby sister):

4. A picture of something that makes me happy (random randoms in the sun):

5. An old picture of myself:

6. A picture of a sibling (my other baby sister (and me.)):

7. A class photo (can you find me?):

8. A random photo of me and my significant other:


9. a picture i’ve never posted before:
10. a relative of mine:
11. a person i can tell everything to:
12. a picture from everyday life:
13. a picture from a place i love (St. Martin d'Ardeche, France):
14. a picture that reminds me of old times:
15. a picture from a great night:

16. an unusual picture:
17. a picture of my spare time:
18. a picture of (some of) the people who are closest to me:
19. a picture of a person who is always there:
20. a picture of a time in life i miss:
21. a picture from last summer:
22. a picture that makes me sad:
23. a picture i always laugh about:
24. a crazy picture: 
25. latest picture of myself:
26. a picture of my parents at my age (aren't they the cutest??!):

27. a picture from the best days of my life:
28. a picture from my favorite vacation:
(photo by Ibolya Eckert)
29. a picture of an accomplishment:

30. a picture I'm satisfied with:


Phew, aahm,I tried to get this done in under an hour and utterly failed. But I think I was faster than you, Sarah! ;o)
That's it for today then, sweeties, 'cause I have a date with some lovely Sushi! <3

2 Comments:

A Lost Feather said...

haha it did take a while though right?? just finding all the photos was quite a task!

the picture of your parents is so cute.. my parents didn't even know each other when they were my age hehe #23 of the kitty- soo funny and cute
also.. yayyyy for heart shaped sunglasses!

yaga said...

yeeess, it diid! >.<
I saw you have a lovely pair of sunnies too! I was looking for a red frame but couldn't find one but these are really comfy! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...