Thursday, February 24, 2011

365 things - week 13

Phew, I totally forgot about the post yesterday, but here it is...

This is the last stone-post; there will be other things next week. ;o)
So here we go:

(Size: + acorn - ++++ chestnut)

 +

 +

+

 +

 +

 ++

+


In the beginning of the project I sometimes had to go around hunting for the last of the seven things on Wednesdays, because I just hadn't found enough stuff I wanted to give away, or because I didn't get around thinking about it. At the moment I feel the other way round: I have bags and stacks of stuff that is waiting to be given away and the weeks seem to go by really slowly whilst they collect dust in every corner. Well, I guess these are minor worries and I am sure it will change as soon as I don't have whole areas of my life to sort through anymore.



0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...