Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Planet green



I found this website googling around for a sustainable solution for stearin candles.
I like it, because the design is very friendly and they have lots of interesting articles about topics from all parts of daily life. The menue is not so orderly, but it is surely worth the time clicking trough all the interesting links.

Planet green is not exactly a site to give you exact instructions about doing things. The how-to's are more about principles, and their shopping guides are US based. Their real strength are their well written articles and beautiful pictures.
I find them inspiring, and sometimes, when all that green stuff gets just a bit too much, inspiration is just what I need to get my motivation back.

My current favourite:
Deforestation in everyday food

http://www.planetgreen.discovery.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...